Req: fortifiction resources, mounted weapons, turrets

FrankManic

Hey folks. While I am the all powerful grand master of simple level editing I'm worthless with blender. Can I get some help hunting down some resources?

1. Fortifications. Bunkers, pillboxes, sandbags, razor wire, barbed wire, concertina wire, mines, trenches, foxholes, barricades, dragons teeth, tank traps, fighting platforms, ladders, bridges, artillery guns, shells, and accesories, and so forth. Raw resources would be nice, skinned and uvmapped resources would be better, and if you can get me resources with havok and textures ready to stick in game you can marry my sister.

2. Mounted and crew served weapons: Browning M2s, DsHKs, anything in 12.7mm or .50 cal, grenade launchers, mortars, artilerry weapons, laser cannons. Whatever. I mostly want it for props. Again, get it ready to go in game and you can have your pick of my sisters.

3. Turrets. Preferably rigged and ready to go. Plasma, gauss, missile, phalanx, whatever. As long as they're scarier than the ones already in game.

4. Vehicles. Just looking for props, though if you could find appropriate destruction meshes and gibs taht would be awesome.

5. More meshes for super mutants. I'm specifically looking for Nightkin/commando meshes and officer meshes.

Thanks, folks!

Archived