Help modifying .nif geometry

xoham

Ok I did all that. I can see the result of turning off two-sided and it looks like it should work. However, the light will not go through (or come out) in game. In the CK, it looks like it does, and before the change to the material, it did not. If I move the light outside the pillar, it is visible. If it is inside, nothing comes out.

Any other material modifiers you think I should check or is the next step modifying the geometry?

After writing this, I looked again in the CK and there is another central pillar inside the first one. It is connected to the rest of the lighthouse. It's the spike at the top of the roof. It should have the same material as the rest but light is not getting out of it.

Thanks again for all the help.

Edited by xoham

Nope but close. That's the glass around the column and around the room, all in one piece.

It's lighthousegeometry:2-L1_LighthouseMain:2[13]

That whole block has the pillar in the middle included in it. I changed the material for that in the CK.

The stairs all look normal to me.

I selected:

Architecture\Unique\Lighthouse\Lighthouse01.nif

... from the render map, edited it, edited the base, and swapped the material. My material has a different name so it's obvious.

Is that right?