Is it safe to say Dragonborn is the end of Skyrim DLC?

jazzak25

Considering Morrowind was followed by Tribunal and then Bloodmoon.

Then Oblivion was followed by Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

With the Elder Scrolls Online coming soon to release, is it safe to say that Dawnguard and Dragonborn are Skyrim's last couple?

They've actually stated that they're working on a new piece of DLC.

Plus they've trademarked the name Redguard. So either they're making a DLC set somewhere on the border of Hammerfell and Skyrim or they're just getting ready for the next game in the series.

Yeah I knew Zenimax was making ESO, but I figured it would be enough of a distraction that Bethesda could move on to another projrct leaving Elder Scrolls fans satisfied.

I thought they trademarked 'Redguard' years ago, after all it was the first Elder Scrolls game I officially played, even though it was only classified as an 'Elder Scrolls Adventure'.

Still remember Cyrus was the main character and the game was set on Stros M'kai, surprisingly back the it was mostly voice dialogued also.

The new mmorpg IS made by TES so look up your facts there 50% into it.

TES = the elder scrolls....

also go to http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/ and go all the way down. you will see zenimax online, the developer and Bethesda the publisher

now go to http://www.elderscrolls.com/ and go all the way down you'll see Bethesda game studios(BGS), the developer and Bethesda the publisher

two different teams

Considering Morrowind was followed by Tribunal and then Bloodmoon.

Then Oblivion was followed by Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

With the Elder Scrolls Online coming soon to release, is it safe to say that Dawnguard and Dragonborn are Skyrim's last couple?

Haven't they had 'Redguard' trademarked for a while? From The Elder Scrolls Adventures?

Dragonborn is a fitting end to the storyline, wihout giving anything away. The Thalmor storyline still seems relatively unfinished, it would seem strange to wonder too far from Skyrim.

Feel bad for Arthmoor and the team, so many unofficial patches. Those guys are seriously awesome, wish Bethesda had someone like them on board.