[WIP] Project NIRN - the Everything Patch

EnaiSiaion

Patience... :P Excellent Racials just got released, so that's another puzzle piece.

Ordinator however seems largely pointless because there is no more competitive niche for it, so it's on the backburner as of now.

Noooo, Don't drop the Ordinator :biggrin:

It's the thing I would love to try. Actually new perk mod.

SkyRe is nice, but at certain point you want to try something different.

You have really nice ideas, and your skills with doing new spells and making mage-life more interesting would give perk mod really nice touch.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patience... :P Excellent Racials just got released, so that's another puzzle piece.

Ordinator however seems largely pointless because there is no more competitive niche for it, so it's on the backburner as of now.

You have really nice ideas, and your skills with doing new spells and making mage-life more interesting would give perk mod really nice touch.

I completely agree. I've been holding out on playing skyrim just cause I'm waiting for Ordinator.

I completely agree. I've been holding out on playing skyrim just cause I'm waiting for Ordinator.

I, too, agree. But I also understand that other things are kind of more important. As long as Ordinator comes out eventually I will be satisfied.

Please check out my thread labeled "The Ascension"

It is a huge post, with an entire blueprint for an overhaul I imagine. It is incomplete, but has an overall "feel" that I would like to see.

Any ideas you like, please use them! ( and I would love a comment, since I spent all day writing it LOL)

I myself currently use SkyRe, but I'm a huge fan of switching things up.

More quality complete overhauls, I think, is something this world could use a lot more of!