Fallout New Vegas crash preventing system re-download link?

Danshow

I been searching all trough-out goggle and I can't find a crash preventing mod, I did notice some one made one in the past but it's remove, do any one can perhaps provide another download link to it, I really need, My game play perfectly fine, just crash when I exist the game. Unless some one can provide a download or tell me how to fix the crash on exist, I be happy and thankful.

@Rezubi: LOL I like how you recommended that haha. Great mod but far from the question

@Danshow: If your looking for something like Oblivion's crash prevention mod - don't bother, you don't want it. That system can cause corrupt saves. What you want to do is this: If you have NVSR (stutter remover) open up it's INI or DLL file and change this setting: bFastExit to 1. That will permanently fix your problem :)

@Rezubi: LOL I like how you recommended that haha. Great mod but far from the question

@Danshow: If your looking for something like Oblivion's crash prevention mod - don't bother, you don't want it. That system can cause corrupt saves. What you want to do is this: If you have NVSR (stutter remover) open up it's INI or DLL file and change this setting: bFastExit to 1. That will permanently fix your problem :smile:

Note that FastExit WILL prevent game setting changes made in the menu from being written to the game's ini files; if you wish to make a permanent change, you need to hand-edit the file.