Mutations

harkura

Depends what the mutations are. If it's stuff that would require new models and animations (An extreme example would be a third arm), while things like ""Rad Sponge", you suck in radiation at twice the rate but rads have half the effect" would be pretty easy.

well i wasn't thinking of anything that would modify the models, but that's just me. i was thinking more long the lines of random and also gives a positive/negative affect. pretty much right outta fod would be stuff like camouflage, stat increase, skill increase, or resistance v specific attack type. while also getting a penalty, reduced healing, stat deduction, skill deduction, or weakness v specific attack type. all that is just the broad idea.

Mutations dont get me started on the ideas =P well the ABove are Nice.. but what about Ghoulification? Like that it triggers it at 850 rads (slightly ghoulish skin - disposition with humans and - charisma) and like fully enables at 950 rads so that youre a Ghoul 1000 rads will kill you or just turn you feral =D but i say also let Mutations have a -sciense -intelligence and -medicine since your Brain is slowly cooking (or something) so that would turn your intelligence down

Archived