Hearthfire Dialogue: "How are the Kids?"

CyrusAmell

This reminds me, where do I buy a doll for my girl?

I've seen the Khajiit Caravans sell dolls.

Cheers!

I think I saw some at general goods stores, at least at the one in Solitude. I think they may have dresses too sometimes, stuff like that. Unfortunately, it's randomly generated.

Edited by pavioc16

• 3 years later...

I have one daughter, Lucia, and i recently decided that i want to live in Solitude and not in Winstad Manor, so i moved everything there. My wife moved, but Lucia is still alone in Winstad with Faendal (he's a steward), and i really want her to move to Proudspire since i payed a lot for upgrades and the house itself. My wife doesnt have the dialogue: "How are the kids?" I'd prefer if you help with Lucia but i wont mind if anyone has help with the wife dialogu. If anyone knows any console commands for resetquest or setstage or whatever, or have any advice or if anyone can provide any kind of help, ill be most grateful! :)

• 4 months later...

I figured I'd necro this thread since I thought people would want to know what their possible female spouses thought of their desired home in the Special Edition.

What really bothers me is that they lumped Aela the Huntress with the "Arrogant" answer which complains nonstop unless you are in your home in Solitude. For instance, there is no reason why a woman raised in a hunting cabin who is also a werewolf would ever complain thusly about living in a Hearthfire House when asked how are the kids:

"Fine, when we're not fending off attacks by wolves. Or bears. Or giant spiders. Honestly, what were you thinking, sending us out here?"

For such a prominent character you would think they'd at least take a moment to plug in a single new voiced sentence for the game from her voice actress. As I think I found earlier, I believe only women were given such a response - though I could be wrong.

Edited by CyrusAmell