Saving problem

Honeybiscuit

This is in the GECK. I noticed that when u save in the nv it doesnt create the new suitcase with name to it. In the FO# it did all that for you. What am I doing wrong? All I did was start a new mod DEV. Create a new world space as in the FO3. And save. Notice any different. There should be a esm or a suitcase which is the same so. The reason is I am sharng this for the future and with a fellow moder to add to. This NV is the same but it is different. I do not have a TP yet is that my issue?

Edited by Honeybiscuit

nope didnt fix that area. I was wondering if it is due to the fact that I do not have a link of a teleport to the new land area (world space). That might be the issue. let me go and do that.

<p>When u go into you data folder it is a red suitcase with whatever name is for the mod that is instlled. Even if it is the pitt, the geck etc that icon is of a suitcase or carring case. sorry about translation of what it really is so. It is the esp icon. When I have saveĀ  it shows that it is there but when I go to the root folder the icon to share (as I have done in the past many times) is not there. Just go into your folder and open up the data area and what is the red suitcase looking thing in there? Sorry.

Edited by Honeybiscuit

Ah yes the icon for the GECK, I understand now, i thought you were adding a suitcase to the game lol. Yeah the translation is a little wrong but that's okay. Glad you found your problem :)