Is there a murder mod yet?

Duke1455

To do such a thing would require a modder to go and edit the factions or personalities of each member in each town. OR they could do some advanced scripting I'm not aware of.

Aside from the obvious amount of work it would take to accomplish this, modders will also likely consider this unrealistic. That said, there are no such mods out there now, nor will there likely be in the future.

There was a thread about an overhaul for murder and crime in general, to make it so you have to be seen committing the act to get caught (which is a good idea), but I can't find it, and I don't know if anything ever came of it.

That's what I'm looking for, as long as no one sees me murder anyone no one goes after me

There was a thread about an overhaul for murder and crime in general, to make it so you have to be seen committing the act to get caught (which is a good idea), but I can't find it, and I don't know if anything ever came of it.

That's what I'm looking for, as long as no one sees me murder anyone no one goes after me

There was that exact mod for Oblivion-No Psychic Guards, I think? Either way, I'm waiting for that too-that and some assassin quests would be great.

Right now, if you kill someone at night, unseen and unheard you still get into deep poo somehow :(

Archived