Screenshot trouble

Nimbus21

Ok I've been having a strange problem the last few weeks, I can no longer take screenshots in skyrim. or more specifically, the shots I take can't be viewed by any program I have. I can only assume that they are being corrupted somehow. The only noticeble change from prior files is that they seem to have lost about a 1000kb of their size. I dunno if anyone have had any similar problem.

Edited by Nimbus21

I had the same problem week ago, i find solution. You must add line bAllowScreenshot=1 in Skyrim.ini (On my PC its : C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\Skyrim) under [Display] section.

[Display]
bAllowScreenshot=1

And now if you want to take a screen shot just use Print Screen button on your keyboard and in the left corner of game window you get information about new screenshot in you game Data Folder

I had the same problem week ago, i find solution. You must add line bAllowScreenshot=1 in Skyrim.ini (On my PC its : C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\Skyrim) under [Display] section.

[Display]
bAllowScreenshot=1

And now if you want to take a screen shot just use Print Screen button on your keyboard and in the left corner of game window you get information about new screenshot in you game Data Folder

It already has that setting there, though I tried it anyway, no change. Everything looks to work correctly, if I press "Print Screen" then I get the message that a shot has been taken, and it shows up in the correct folder as a .BMP file. But it can't be opened, and all the files are exactly the same size, a bit over 5000kb. I'm starting to wonder if its the ENB or something. Thank you for the sugesstion however, I' am thankfull for your effort.

Edited by Nimbus21