Wearable weapons?

jansonmercenary

I think it was like that in the Gears of War Games, all the weapons are visible at the same time :P

I agree with you mate it would be cool and more realistic if they were all visible :D

Can someone link me to the Mod that does this for Oblivion?

Cause it was mentioned earlier here.

yeh but with these mods a whole bunch of weapons would be visable and alot

dont you think so?

I also agree having 2 pistols and a good old combat shotgun :biggrin: but with a hot key like in most games quick switch there u go but iv had so meny bad times with a sniper where a guy come up behind me and it takes like a full min to pull up the pip boy and change weps.

• 2 months later...

Yes. Just... YES!

This is why, earlier, I asked about a mod that involved equipping multiple apparel items -- regardless of slot ( this is the mod: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2101 ). I wonder if a similar notion could be applied to weapons.

I might tend to agree that a simple variation could just be put together under the notion of weightless apparel-clones of weapons... however, then one is likely to run into a tedious task when considering all the weapon mods that have to be taken into account (just FOOK alone would be... well... a time-consuming measure to say the least). Somehow the mod would have to merely be a master-file that automatically "converts" certain meshes and textures into wearable counterparts.

On the other hand, while a mod attempting to just allow one to equip multiple ~holstered~ weapons at once wouldn't be as tedious, it's definitely perplexing when I consider one problem: how would one rectify the fact that when you unholster the weapon your character might be grabbing for a multitude of weapons at once since, in essence, they are all "equipped"?

Archived