Real and total RPG playing

sunxwa

Hi to all

From time to time appears these awesome RPG games, some better than the others of course. The first time i played FO3 , i followed the MQ and couldn't even check 1/3 of the quests or the map exploring. Ok that was my first experience, without any guides or forum advisers... I played since then taking different characters, good-neutral-evil female-male, done almost any quest possible, explored the complete map, collected all the bobs, etc, you already got the idea. I love the concept of the Role Playing Games as is it goes with the adventurer and the acting as are they designed to play, so when appears a time ago a little mod called Alternative Starts or similar ( and many thanks to the creator ) i though this has a real potential to do a real RPG experience of this game. A real inmersive RPG experience, without MQ, with actually working factions with their own pros and cons, with the added faction proper quests like in the FO2 experience, if you start as a raider you can do raiders raids on little towns like Big town for example, take some prisoners, eat some of them, and the others sell them to the slavers or the enclave compounds as slave or lab rats for new weapons and mass drugs control. So on. Others topics missing in the RPG are sex, prostitution, and the complete interaction of a real role dialog existence. This is a post apocalyptic world, life is precious only if its your own skin, the remants of civilization can be as good as evil you can imagine. RPG means a total freedom in the way make your caps, your quests and your wasteland`s life. I would like to help in this major modding effort. An have a happy new year!

Archived