Seemingly Random CTD's

ThePopeKYA

I am amateur in every way when it comes to Modding and cleaning with tes5edit. I am however quite versed in tracing down problems from graphics adapters drivers and such. I have been running skyrim modded out for quite sometime and sloppy at that. Using NMM on things I shouldn't like script extender and other stupid thing I fixed on the fly. Point is..I'm running Core i7 920 OC at 4.0 Ghz, 12 gigs Corsair dominator ddr3 tri-channel, dual Radeon 5870 HD crossfire. Also I run my primary game..skyrim off my ssd for loadtimes using a symbolic link. If I posted my boss log you would probably puke from the nasty. To the point.

With all those variables in play I have successfully ran skyrim maxed out on everything but shaders because we all know ati /amd. Suck at sharers. Game ran with little to no ctd. However today is the first time I have attempted to go back into Solitude, Whiterun, probably more but the whole cell shift towards solitude is a no go. I am pushing through the reclaiming skyrim quest. Have had to console advance quests to bypass that hooker at Pale not giving me my quests.

My GPUs have no strain on them don't even hear the fans crank up like BF3. So I can rule out the gpu theory. However, I believe this began after 2 external updates. Haven't verified but I updated MSI Afterburner to the latest beta and had to adjust some fan settings. Odd that's a first. Also I updated to the latest version of SKSE. I have already disabled all plugins with no joy. VERIFIED steam. I just don't think its the mods. I've noticed that after I crash more than just the trash left at the top hand corner I have seen random artifacts on my desktop after the crash. So I immediately check clocking and drivers and temp of my GPUs. All is fine. A reboot fixed the problem totally a few days ago, but now they have return and I'm off to bed pissed cause I got some digging to do before my game gets back up.

I have no issues in external areas or my asteria. Only when I'm going to a city or near a city. Even managed to port into blue palace and turn into solitude. As soon as I get to the sewer drain on the left CTD. Whiterun same. Got in but crashed just as I was going down stairs from DragonReach. It seem like there is either a rogue texture or npc type. I'm leaning towards female guards. It gets me everytime. Markreath as well opened up doors and smash.

SUMUP. Msi afterburner recent update. Skse recent update. Graphics driver are latest from Guru3d. Atitraytools for multithreading. Last 2 have been working. Besides that I did the latest version for UOSK today. Odd for it to just start conflicting mods that didn't before. I haven't added any new one.