Tranny Race!

ladddad

• 6 months later...

Here is one but it from Fallout: New Vegas but it's not a player race just a suit mesh but someone can turn it into an actual race so the transgender players can have there very own playable race. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38594//? <-----Warning Nudity.

the problem with some of these mods is the use of the word Androgynous. an androgynous person is defined by their characteristics of neither female NOR male exclusivity. This means that at first glance you wouldn't be able to notice the difference. most androgynous women make their chest's taped flat and wear clothes that distract from their natural curves where as androgynous MEN wear clothes to make their bodies seem more feminine with out taking away from their natural masculinity. I can attest to this as i myself consider myself a "femboy" a term used for males of the extreme feminine form hardcore crossdresser, clothes that accentuate a more feminine figure in an attempt to make our hips seem wider than our torso for example. another term one might use is "trap" however a woman who has clear cleavage and a masssssive boner does NOT in any way count as androgynous because at first glance it's clearly obvious that it's a female regardless of the penis.

i myself am a transexual one who lives life as the opposite gender. inside i feel like a female and thus i dress as such i act as such and i think as such.

the question here is this person looking for a mod that adds THAT or a TRANSGENDER which is one who has an operation to change their gender? a male adding breasts or a female adding a penis. a Futa contains in MOST if not all circumstances BOTH the penis AND vagina which is NOT transgender NOR transexual.

we're talking about tranny races here Simniac....when was this topic NOT "weird" for you? took you 5 posts to figure that out?

No, I only read all of them at once before I commented. Quite logically really, since the comment box happens to be under all the other posts, making it a fair chance for that to be the case. :)

the question here is this person looking for a mod that adds THAT or a TRANSGENDER which is one who has an operation to change their gender? a male adding breasts or a female adding a penis. a Futa contains in MOST if not all circumstances BOTH the penis AND vagina which is NOT transgender NOR transexual.

Does it matter though? In this certain circumstance? Do you want an apology? He got his point through, and that's what matters. No need to spark a moral debate.

• 3 years later...