Making it so I can use female aspects/features on male characters?

ArtMurder

I tend to like to make my male characters as feminine as possible, which, even with some amazing face mods, just isn't possible. If I could somehow use female face parts (lips, nose, eyes) on my character, it would do wonders. I just want to know if there is some simple edit I can make in CK to make this possible? if I figure it out, and it doesn't exist already, I will probably uploaded it, but for now it's just for some personal taste tweaking.

Obviously, if this kind of mod exists already, please point me to it.

Note that pretty much anything that makes me make my male characters more feminine would be much loved. BUT, one that doesn't effect ALL characters, I like the body and face mods i have now for male characters in game; I really like my men big muscly and kinda hairy, I just don't like MY male characters to look like that. I use the joy of perspective as well, so most "body workarounds" are out of the question, but if there is any way I can actually create my character as female, and have the characters in the game register it as male (or vica-versa) that would work PERFECTLY as well.

This may not be the best place for this thread, but if it's doable and doesn't exist, I WILL make this into a mod and upload it, so this seemed like the best place to me.

Well, you could start by creating a new playable race, and choose that as the PC Race. You could then specify folders for all the assets for that specific race. Then its a matter of redoing all the 3D models, and that means NIFs, TRI's and map those assets in the CK for that particular race.

I have a friend that is working on a femboy mod called TnT (Twink and Trap), but he has put the project on standby. Google for "skyrim TnT twink and trap" and you should find the post about it, and maybe you can team up with him so you both can work on it (just a thought)