Here's three requests

3rdtryguy

Here's a few quick requests that might not even suck:

1- The first big continue after the main quest mod, called "Free Play," has an add-on that's supposed to turn the water blue again instead of green, but it doesn't work.

Can somebody fix that so post-gecked water is blue? That mod does indeed get rid of the radiation, but the water still glows green.

2- This one is a proposed add-on for that same free play mod, but maybe it can work separately or even instead of free play. In this one, the GECK plays a message after use, revealing the location of a secret small unoccupied vault that is full of seeds and cryofrozen eggs that can be used to restore many of the plants and animals of the area, giving us a quest to run around planting stuff and dumping fish & insect eggs in the river.

3- If the player chooses to give Harold the growth enhancer stuff in the Oasis quest, I'd very much like to see the trees start to spread outward from Oasis over time, maybe 1/4 gridsquare per every two weeks?

3 i second,but umm thers a DLC comeing out that turns the water blue and lets u play after the main quest so i can wait till that comes out in like 2 M and a few days but if u cant wait yay that wud be good and the harold thing tho takes 5-10 years not like 1 year for 1/4 of the map but that wud still be cool and the vault 1 mit be the 2 or 3rd DLC know 1 knows to much on them

Archived