Weapon:Gaspowered Aluminum Bat.

abk90

Hey guys, I really suck at GECK and i would make this weapon if i had decent skill with GECK , unfortunately i don't. This weapon we'll be discussing is a pressurized-air powered aluminum bat (they are real by the way). My idea for this weapon is :

--A considerably high damage.

--a bit faster swings if possible ( Hey its a light-weight aluminum bat).

--A power strike(when you hold the attack button that long , hard swing) would send the target flying in a rag doll form(you know when you get hit by a grenade, it occasionally turns you into a rag doll and throws you around but your still alive).

--The power strike would drain 50% action points or something like that.

--Gas would add 20 damage points (more or less) and once the weapon reaches 50% condition you need to buy/find gas to repair it past 50%

--An aluminum texture, with advertisements or logos(if desired).

--Can explode heads.

Thats really it for this weapon. I guess you can tweak it here and there but I'd like to see it something to this affect. I don't know if this will be hard or easy. Please post all your ideas here ! Thanks for your time! :thumbsup:

How do you have a gas-powered bat?

What does the motor do? Make the bat vibrate?

I actually mistyped the title it was meant to be "Air-Pressurized Bat". I believe the air is stored at the striking section of the bat, so that when something hits it, it increases the rebound of whatever hit the bat, which means more damage! They were banned in some places because they are to dangerous and people have been hurt, and what we're looking for in fallout 3 is hurting people. Right? There is no motor by the way all the air is stored up inside the bat.

Archived