How to add an item at the chest in the Wall of alduin room.

dragonsnitch

Hey, i'm very new to creating mods. (To be honest this will be my first mod)

Well, so i created a new mask, and now i want to put that in the chest at the Alduins wall room.

How can i do that?

I've watched some video's but they only explain how to create a dungeon from scratch.

Also, i just made an item, and if i make that item in that chest, how will i be abe to save it so others can download it to?

Would be cool if you guys could help me out ;)

Hi. I believe that chest is a one of a kind chest

(as I recall it has a set of Blades armor in it)

therefore, just go into CK, open the cell where the Alduin Wall and the chest are found, double-click the chest. I recommend that you check the name of that chest. If
it says something like "Blades chest" or has a name clearly marking it as "one-of-a-kind" it should be fine to just add your item to the contents.

IF it were a chest used throughout the entire game, for example "TreasBanditChest" doing something like this would create a copy of your mask in every instance of that chest throughout the game. But like I said, I believe that this chest is 1 of a kind.

Hi. I believe that chest is a one of a kind chest

(as I recall it has a set of Blades armor in it)

therefore, just go into CK, open the cell where the Alduin Wall and the chest are found, double-click the chest. I recommend that you check the name of that chest. If

it says something like "Blades chest" or has a name clearly marking it as "one-of-a-kind" it should be fine to just add your item to the contents.

IF it were a chest used throughout the entire game, for example "TreasBanditChest" doing something like this would create a copy of your mask in every instance of that chest throughout the game. But like I said, I believe that this chest is 1 of a kind.

Thanks <3 Ur going on the credits list once i released my mod and get 1.000.000 Endorsements lol... xD