ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

'Slow Time' actually speeds the world up - Any Idea Why ?

ASNZern

• 1 month later...

I am also having this problem, and am also running SkyRe v1.0 amongst other mods. It has only started happening recently (or I've only noticed it started to happen recently). I have two slow-time powers - the vanilla shout, as well as a custom one. Both of these powers speed up time around you instead. Created quite a comic situation during the Battle for Whiterun where you had dead bodies spazming in mid air whilst floating about, as well as NPCs going berserk whilst I was stuck there in slowmo. I'm not sure how much scripting is involved with the slow-time effect in the backend, but could an overload of scripts be causing this? Or something else?

• 2 years later...

Iv'e had this problem too, but only with the slow time shouts. It was caused by a mod I had made, using the CK, that modified some of the shouts. the slow time shouts were modified from

Lv 1) 0.30 magnitude

Lv 2) 0.20 magnitude

Lv 3) 0.10 magnitude

to

Lv 1) 20 magnitude

Lv 2) 10 magnitude

Lv 3) 5 magnitude

the shout sped up time after this change because I unknowingly made the magnitude into whole numbers rather than decimals, so the change should be 0.20 rather than a flat 20 - 0.10 rather than 10 - and then 0.5 instead of 5