Please Help - Skyrim Custom PC

Hi,

I'm lookging to build a bang for the buck custom PC to run Skyrim on Ultra settings at 1920x1080. Sadly, my knowledge in this field is very limited. After a couple days of reading I've come up with this spec and wondering if anyone would help review and make suggestions. There are still some parts which I just don't know what to pick and hope someone could help me with. I would really appreciate if you would also describe as to why you suggest the item so I could try to weight in my reasonings. Big thanks in advance for your help..

Monitor: BenQ GW2750HM (is VA LED going to be problem for Response Time or hurt my FPS?)

Processor: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz (I read Skyrim is heavy on CPU, will this do for max FPS? I'm not looking to overclock)

Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD7870 2GB (Gigabyte, Sapphire, PowerColor, HIS, ASUS - which has best cooling & lowest temperature? My country does not have snow, it is very hot.)

RAM: (please help for 8GB)

Solid State Drive: (please help for 200+GB high durability)

Hard Disk Drive: (please help for 1TB with high durability)

Motherboard: (please help)

Case: CoolerMaster Storm Trooper

Other games I play include Left for Dead, NBA 2K, and maybe League of Legends. I'm trying not to play FPS Games anymore, save for Left for Dead.

I'm definitely going to dual Screen, and might add 3rd one.

You might be better of with this processor.

http://www.techspot.com/products/processors/intel-core-i5-3350p-31ghz-socket-1155.87414/

Graphics card, with 3 monitors you are lokking at graph 3 a single 7870 might not be enough.

Ram: just get 8gb 1600mhz.

SSD: The samsung 830 or 840 pro.

HDD: There arent any bad drives arround anymore.

Motherboard: http://www.techspot.com/products/motherboards/msi-z77a-gd65.83960/