Graphics Card for Fallout 3 with ENB

david64

Evening sirs,

I would like to play Fallout 3 with this ENB:

And also I am using this mod:

Before I installed these the game worked well on medium graphics and OK on full settings.

My system is:

AMD Athlon II X4 620

4GB 1333Mhz RAM

500 GB HD

Intergrated graphics of some sort.

With the above mods, the game looks great, but is very slow loading from place to place and the game play is jerky.

Could someone recommend a fairly cheap graphics card that should do the trick for this? Or do I need a system upgrade?

Whats the current integrated card, and what expansion slots does your mobo have?

You can check the grahics card using dxdiag. If you don't know what or how many expansion slots your computer has just download cpuid and give the name of the motherboard instead.

Edited by asdfth12

Evening sirs,
I would like to play Fallout 3 with this ENB:
And also I am using this mod:
Before I installed these the game worked well on medium graphics and OK on full settings.
My system is:
AMD Athlon II X4 620
4GB 1333Mhz RAM
500 GB HD
Intergrated graphics of some sort.
With the above mods, the game looks great, but is very slow loading from place to place and the game play is jerky.
Could someone recommend a fairly cheap graphics card that should do the trick for this? Or do I need a system upgrade?

Download and install this small app and run it, copy and paste the data it pulls up in your post Not expanded, or place it inside a spoiler fully expanded so the tech minded here have the information to view to give you an idea of what you may or may not need.

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

It's quite informative, it's free and non intrusive, and it is very well known for the purposes as this.

For the game, Nvidia is the native graphics chips set the game calls for so if your integrated chip-set is Nvidia, you don't want to stray from that line of the product, Don't place an ati graphics card into the slot of an AMD Nvidia main board and expect the game to work.

the software made for the game called the Garden of creation kit, has issues with intel, ATI, and a few other off brand cards for displaying all graphic inputs of the games polygon's Nvidia displays all of it. the game runs better too.

for choppiness, as you now have things, you can increase efficiency by using a texture reducer program made by ([email protected])

• Textures Check, Fix, Compress, Improves perfomace game.

Games: SKYRIM, FALLOUT 3 & NV, STALKER, OBLIVION, MORROWIND and others.

• Features:

-----------------------------------------------------

- Compress BMP, TGA, DDS (ARGB/DXT5/DXT3 without mask) to DXT5 and DXT1

- Make mipmaps to improve performance in game

- Delete unnecessary files (identical BMP=TGA=DDS, thumbs.db, pspbrwse.jbf, ...)

- Resizes fills to 16x16 or 4x4

- Fixes Wrong Size - Example: 100x30 => 128x32

- Fixes when the alpha channel is hiding an image

- Optionally resizes textures

there are 2 such programs and each serve a purpose.

used properly you will find you can run the game on it's highest settings and the choppiness will no longer be there, if it's a hardware issue, there are programs designed to reduce this problem.

Fallout stutter remover. Don't have the link and I don't require it since the use of the above software.

this should help you some.

kitty.