TESIV Atronachs?

Alraune

This probably isn't possible, or terribly complex if it is, but something I'd really like to know how to do (or have done if someone is bored or feeling generous) is import the Oblivion Frost Atronach into Skyrim. I like to play as the same character I had in Oblivion, and she had a Frost Atronach familiar, and it's just off-putting that it looks so different even though in my head it's supposed to be the same Atronach. (right now I'm using a scaled-down Skyrim Atronach with a Nord voice) :[ I could probably figure out how to make a silent follower out of it after all the animation stuff is worked out, I just have no idea where to start for doing something like this. The extent of my modding knowledge is making basic followers in the creation kit and some modeling/porting I used to do with FFXI stuff. u_u Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Alraune

Even if both of us legally had copies of Oblivion and Skyrim it would be illegal? :/a I guess I hadn't thought of that but it kind of makes sense I suppose. Not everyone has both Oblivion and Skyrim. Ah, well, how would I start going about doing that?

Edited by Alraune