Iron Man Nordic Armor

liambda

http://cs411322.userapi.com/v411322058/5439/ZL3W6pkJeoc.jpg

I found this amazing artwork while sufving the net, and thought that proper, lore-friendly Iron Man armor is not a bad idea at all.

So if someone wishes to make this thrilling set of armor i'll be very glad, and i guess a lot of players will agree with me.

It's very likeable in Skyrim to have full body set of heavy armor, with fur and rivets, with that unique Iron Man-esque threatening face mask and combining it with poverful repulsor-like spells will make it the ultimate armor mod on Nexus, i bet ya.

Hope it'll be noticed and someone will pick up the idea. It's not mine, of course, and artwork belongs to it's respected author, but it's in the air, in the water, in the nexus...

i feel it.

Edited by liambda

Hmm that'll be tough since you can't bump here. They make a full armored ironman suit already, you could just wear one of the travel cloaks with that on and have someone retex the ironman armor to resemble war machines steel look though. Just a thought

No problem, just remember you can't distribute the mod here on the nexus because of copyright n such, plus the original mod author needs to give the ok. but if you get someone to retex it throw me a message, I'd love to have a set to screw around with.