GoT mods?

Aarkon

Game of Thrones mods, winter is coming cloaks and omegared99s armor comp are the only ones i know of.

i would love to see a white walker mod or island with quests or something like that. it would fit really well with lore i think maybe thats why people left Atmora? and that information was lost to history but id love to see like full armys of them organized troops and they move fast immune to cold vunerable to fire lots of hp but only slightly higer than normal damage depending on the type of walker.

base troops about like drugar scourge? level and up from there 3 more types one a flanker with daggers perhaps, another a battlemage with necro and cold spells, and a war general with a few 3 word shouts armed with either 2 handed or sword n board randomly.

this would make a good epic feeling mod if done right maybe they invade the norhtern parts of skyrim and you fend them off and eventually go to their island and kill the Triad? of War Generals ending the quest. appropriate loot throughout for level of player ( starting level of 40? ) maybe some sthalrim pieces ect from Dragonborn DLC

i think this would be a great addition to most players installed mods.

Edited by Aarkon