Ck: A little help entering my new land =)

harmony90

So hi guys, I was just messing around with the creation kit and I made this small world based on valenwood. I did what one has to do to make a new land, click on world-->world spaces--> right click etc.

now after 10 hours with work, I would like to try it out, just to see how it looks inside the game. i called the world Valenwood as well. But when I enter the game and type coc Valenwood in the console, nothing happens...

Can anyone save my day?

Edited by harmony90

You may have to temporarily link a door into your world and travel that way. I've created world's where coc doesn't work for some reason. All you do is look for katariah in the search pane in the creation kit under all, look for a door or you can type *katariah*door usually finds it - make sure it's a door object. Once located on the items list, go into your world and drop that door in there. I then go somewhere in the real world that's easy to get to like the breeze home interior, drop another door in there, then double click the door and to go link and link ref and select in scene and double click the other door. It works best if you put a door in your created world, double click it to bring up the properties box and drag it to the side somewhere, then go into interiors and look up whiterunbreezehome, then drop the door in there, and select link in ref window and it should work.

After you do that open the game and type coc whiterunbreezehome then travel via the door and make a separate save in your new world.

Edited by Stanleyjf1985

Type cow valenwood 0,0 (cow = center on world)

It's a worldspace, so you need to add the cell number that you want to teleport to.

Typing coc is generally used for interior cells (coc = center on cell)