Getting the Joy of Perspective working with Beast Races

ArtMurder

I'm having some trouble with this, the body of my Beast Race characters magical disappears when I remove my armor while in first person with the Joy of Perspective. This first started with the khajiit and argonians, but when I downloaded and installed Dagi-Khajiit mod, it shared the same issue, so I'm starting to believe it has something to do with the beast race skeleton. Everything appears normal when I have armor equipped, but it is very immersion breaking should I end up with no armor on for whatever reason.

So far I'm getting pretty good at getting this 'wonky' mod to work cleanly with my game, I have a total of well over 100 mod added armors converted to fit it (about 15 of them done manually by hand) But I can't seem to figure out how to get beast races to be supported properly.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on how to get this working? Ideally, something that works for both genders. I tend to play as beast races a lot, and this is currently detouring me away from it.