[Req] Dual wield

Cotton007

MORE THAN ONE REQ

No doubt this has already been requested. Would it be possible to make a usable dual wield? Like in Halo 2 and 3? I dunno why they didn't program it in the game. Common sense says if you're faced with danger on a minutely basis, use as many weapons as you can at the same time. XD

Suggestion:

Find the script for the firing, movement, ect. on the right hand, and apply the same script to the left side. I'm not a modder, obviously, so it's an idea.

I also liked another topic that requests multiple weapons equipped so it shows like 3 weapons on your character, that'd be cool with this too.

SECOND REQUEST:

I know for Oblivion there was a mod called no Psychic Guards. it basically made it more realistic in that the guards wouldn't randomly show up from god knows where to kill you when you kill someone across town.

What i'm asking for is a mod that changes the sight of the enemy. I walk out in the wasteland and start gettin' shot at from raiders 300 yards away with their pistols. So please make a mod that makes their sight more realistic? That'd be sweet beans.

Thanks

-Cotton

SECOND REQUEST:

I know for Oblivion there was a mod called no Psychic Guards. it basically made it more realistic in that the guards wouldn't randomly show up from god knows where to kill you when you kill someone across town.

What i'm asking for is a mod that changes the sight of the enemy. I walk out in the wasteland and start gettin' shot at from raiders 300 yards away with their pistols. So please make a mod that makes their sight more realistic? That'd be sweet beans.

Thanks

-Cotton

Second request seconded.

I didn't get how my pistol and combat shotgun couldn't shoot over 10 metres out but the raiders who were like 2 god damned hills away with a combat shotgun could damage me real hard and accurately. (Hard mode) Half the time their red tab doesn't even show on the compass and I'm being bombarded with bullets.

Common sense says if you're faced with danger on a minutely basis, use as many weapons as you can at the same time.

wrong not true at all in reality 2 one handed weapons is almost useless and generally only effected at very close ranges of 5-10 feet due to inaccuracy hold two guns out your arms becomes heavy and tired making keeping a steady aim extremely hard

while holding 1 gun with two hands leads for a longer time you can hold your gun with a more stable aim in a place such as the waste land a steady aim would be much more practical then a hail of bullets due to the VERY limited supply of ammo in such a place

dual wielding has become obsolete with newer modern tactics for shooting and with fully automatic weapons and weapons with more ammo capacity

it was originally developed for weapons such as revolvers that must be cocked every time to fire and take ages to reload

by cocking one gun and shooting the other they were able to effectively have doubled there rate of fire and ammo capacity

"it was originally developed for weapons such as revolvers that must be cocked every time to fire"

You realize that not all revolvers are single-action right?, their are double action revolvers. . . . .

aye yes i know but i was giving it as an example

the idea of dual wielding was developed for single action revolvers as an alternative to bringing the hammer back with your second hand

while cocking the gun with your second hand was an effective way to create a high rate of fire it wasted ammo and destroyed your accuracy thus dual wielding was a good compromise during the time when guns were oh so very limited in there capabilities

+1 for Dual Wielding, there's nothing more that says action movie hero (or anti-hero) than a guy wielding two pistols or SMGs blowing away all the enemies who have him surrounded (especially if his weapons have lasers allowing him to place shots).

Archived