REQ Vrtibired mod+quest

gtmaddog

ok this is the all quest version and it wud be cool to be copatible with the enclave base mod and commader mods and this mit be alot of work but it wud be so cool so quest and base ideal.ok ther will be a outcast enclave pilot that whent missing and the quset is to find him and after u find him he will ask u to do somthing fo him and after u r done he will tell u that he at ur services now and does ammo drops at the cost of caps for u and transports like a fast travel but can go to unfound but known of locations and also a small 2 room 1 hanger underground base u can vist with him and the vertibird and he gives u a radio to call him for transports :thumbsup: ok and then Mod no quest version u get a radio out side of crater side supply and tenpenny tower to call in the vertibird as transport and a note saying about the sp drop at the cost of caps and where to find him and if possible make it where in the hanger u can use the vertibird as a bed and storage area

I wud do this but no geck know how and if eny 1 esle has i ideal plez post p.s sorry bad grammer

i also wudnt myn seeing just the transport part of the mod and or add a special paint just for his vertibird and mabey a paint shop where u can buy diffrent looks for it this is a add on th the vertibird mod ideal so yay

well i just got anthoer ideal for this .pilot shud be able to be able to take scrap metal from us to keep the vertibird working with the opt of stimpak free suplly drop or karma and as side quest the opt to get more npcs for the base to buy sell junk meds armor weapons and junk for building weps

Archived