chaz373

Meteor Black Dragon

Yeah, I said it. Someone had to so might as well be me.

So does anyone know where I can find this mod or can anyone make this for me?

For those of you that don't know what this is:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_B._Dragon

And yeah so. I kinda like yugioh monsters and this is the only one and favorite monster I like from the TCG.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_B._Dragon

Any yugi hate bashing is welcome, but will just be ignored. Already heard it all. Just will remind you it's not the yugi I like, it's the monsters. Thanks.

I don't understand. At all.

Are you wanting yugioh cards? Are you really expecting for someone to have already made some random obscure yugioh monster people who play yugioh don't even know exists to be modded into a game that has nothing to do with yugioh? Do you realize the kind of effort that would have to go into making a mod like this? Is there any reason your posting your message in quotes? Is there any reason you linked to the same page twice two lines apart?

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just really confused.

Also, if a Yugioh monster was added into skyrim,I could think of dozens I would put before meteor b dragon, namely King Dragun or Malefic Red-Eyes or one people have actually heard of, which is probably the most badass of them all. (only reason Yugioh players deny it's badass is BECAUSE everyone has heard of it) Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Blue-eyes and red-eyes are probably the most easily put into skyrim, as you could just re-texture any old dragon into them.

Also @ Artmurder, thank you. But MBD is actually just my favorite. I'm aware of all the other dragon monster including Blue Eyes, I just like the MBD more. No big deal.