Best Graphic Mod Collection?

d3seller99

ALL mods are free, if someone made you pay for a mod, they ripped you off and you should send them an angry email. (accept official DLC, ofcoarse, Hearthfite, Dragonborn, Dawnguard - these are not mods though - they're DLC) there are the three "High res texture packs" from bethesda, but these don't compare to high-res mods.

And there really aren't any 'graphic overhauls' you can pick a lighting mod like Climates of Tamriel, or Realistic Lighting Overhaul (CoT is waaaaay better in my opinion, but RL is good if you want something very minimal that is still noticable) then grab an "ENB" if your computer can handle it, which one is up to you, I personally made my own by combining three others. My favorite is Seasons of Skyrim. Most ENBs don't work with most lighting mods, so double check that they are compatible.

best that, texture mods are your friend. I personally like "2k Textures" combine with "Lush Grass" and "Lush Trees" these combined with with a lighting mod and an ENB make skyrim feel like TES: 6