[IDEA]Nuka-Fountain

link99912

The Nuka-Fountain would be a roughly built fountain that would be connected to the patenent 'Nuka-Gen'. It would work something like this-

You put the following into the Nuka-Gen

[1]. 3 rad scorpian poison glands.

[2]. Wonder glue

[3]. Psycho

[4]. 2x stimpacks

And bam! You have enough Nukacola for 10 bottels, but it doesn't end there.

Once Nukacola is present in the Nuka-Gen the Nuka-Fountain would pour Nukacola out.

To get the Nukacola into a bottle, you take an empty bottle and one cap. It would work like the nukacola vending machine, and you'd insert the bottle, it would take one cap and the bottle, and turn into a bottle of nukacola.

Although I don't know how close fallout3 is to oblivion in the GECK and with the oblivion construction kit, or how hard the scripting is, but I think the biggest problem would be getting the nukacola to come out of the fountain, sense I don't know an animation that would work with it... I'm thinking maybe the steam animation with a dark color and a water texture? I'm not sure.

Edit: Ingrediants based on dark humor.

OTHER IDEAS-

T14 TELSA Power Armor

Base- A new an upgraded version of the Telsa Armor, it would be underground (so that you don't have to take up wasteland space) in a secret high-tec government security vault. It would be called 'Vault T14'. Inside would be packed with EXTENSIVE security mesures. This means sentry bots and mark VI security turrets. Although the whole defense grid would be consistent of robots, the end would be a bit different. At the end of your expedition is the T14 armor, but when you press the button to get the armor, not only do that, but a super mutant behemoth is released into the room. After beating down the behemoth, the armor is yours, it offers superior protection (Say 42 DR) +1 to all special stats and +10 to all weapon classes.

Archived