Mod request

lietaE

I would like to request what i think would be simple to make for somebody who understands the GECK way better than me.

I would like a set of unique items added to the game that give like +75 to each skill (1 item one skill) and maybe a set for like +3 or so for the stats

not bobbles or anything fancy, maybe rocks or bricks or something like that and call it like "magic rock of small guns" or something silly like that.

then like pack them in a box or a trash can or something near Silver's house, somewhere nobody else would bother modding so it stays compatible with everything else.

the idea i am going for is a pack of things i can use while i test out my own crappy mods, i am pretty slow at making things work, especially because i don't have a ton of time each day to work on them.

so when i try and test i want to be able to load a game, grab the items, and then be able to go.

this of course saves the trouble of using the cheats to add each of these each time i want to start fresh.

thanks in advance.

PM me if your interested in only making it for me, or of course if you make it and release it for everybody PM so i know you posted it :)

maybe other people will find use for it too :)

Sounds quite simple, Ill take a look at it...

So lets just see if I get this right, a container of some sort outside Silvers house containing a bunch of items, on for each skill all giving +75, and one for each special stat giving +3?

Also should the boosts be permanent or just while you have the item??

EDIT: Well I threw something together, take a look here http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2670

Any comments are welcome

Archived