Tribal faction

liquidlight88

Where are the tribals? ... or rather descendants of tribals?

It should be easy enough for someone with some skill and experience of modding. They could simply be scantily clad raiders with spears, sledgehammers and knives and who throw rocks at you or other factions depending on whether they are player friendly or not ... i don't care either way, i'd just like to see them in the game, however it would be kinda fun to have a bunch of crusty pathetic crazed tribals throwing rocks at me.

Spears could be a custom weapon based on the pool cue and rocks based on the gand grenade with a change of arc and velocity. They could have tatoos, hunt animals and have a serious addiction to some kind of psychoactive drug that is unique to them ... perhaps something based on the cave fungi which heightens perception, strength and agility.

So they're drug crazed maniacs, not too tough, the behaviour of the crazed vault survivor comes to mind ... running about and screaming like they do. Some could be fairly static, living out in the wilder places in basic makeshift outdoor camps (tyres, bus seats, refrigerators ...whatever) and have shrines too with any iconic theme items like a particular statue or poster, garden gnome, .... a little pantheon of gods. Perhaps a little like that little outdoor camp out in the waste in front of canterbury commons with the red rocket with the mini nuke and stuff in it ... that kinda thing. Some groups could roam about waypoints attacking everything in sight.

Archived