Laser Beam and Light attached to Power Helmet?

Lip

Trust me this is really a Simple Request guys so no worries :)

You know the way theres a sort of Light attached to the Brotherhood of Steel US Power Armor Helmet??

And theres another sort of light thing attached at the other side of it, I pointed it out on this Pic:

In the game none of them 3 things are on or anything they are just blank and black :( Not very lively at all or anything.

I cant mod for hell but anyone who can retexture could you do that please??

Please?

It would make the Power Helmet stand out more and make it look cooler and just more realism.

I think Im cursed when it comes to people replying to my posts :(

Cmon guys just a thought please??

Even 1 post would be great guys please??

EDIT: Sorry I realised that bumping threads arnt allowed but that will be the only time ill ever have bumped a thread. I just wanted u guys to know like that people could do with more replies and stuff :( Aww well

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D :D

Personally I wouldn't know how to go about fulfilling that request personally despite the fact I work with textures (I assume it would be something to do with the glow texture file for the helmet...).

And it's not just you, people don't seem to reply to much on here unless it's about sex...

Personally I wouldn't know how to go about fulfilling that request personally despite the fact I work with textures (I assume it would be something to do with the glow texture file for the helmet...).

And it's not just you, people don't seem to reply to much on here unless it's about sex...

Someone say sex... :thumbsup: Just kidding guys. reading through the topics and couldn't help myself.

Well here's my interpretation: That black-lensed light on the right-hand side appears to be an infrared illuminator (for a night vision system) in which case it wouldn't visibly glow even if it was on.

It would be cool, however, if someone could make a mod that changes the 'tab' key to turn on the spot light (similar to the HEV suit's flashlight in Half Life) and then, when night vision is on, deactivate it in favor of the IR illuminator. Basically, the spot would illuminate a relatively narrow field of view, say 30º-45º, while reaching a lot farther than the pip light (like the low beam on your car) but also gives away your position that much farther.

The IR illuminator would really just be eye candy, as it would look like an illuminated spot light when your night vision's on while not giving away your position except, perhaps, to other night vision users like the Brotherhood, the Outcasts and the Enclave. It doesn't have to actually illuminate anything either, that's what the night vision modifier's for.

I thought someone built night vision into a helmet ... not sure on this but might look at the armor section and check what has been done. What I'd really like to see is someone build the equivalent of a scope into the helmet ... you'd think that would be a normal component in PA, especially for heavy weapons versions.

people don't seem to reply to much on here unless it's about sex...

Lol! :D

It would be cool, however, if someone could make a mod that changes the 'tab' key to turn on the spot light (similar to the HEV suit's flashlight in Half Life) and then, when night vision is on, deactivate it in favor of the IR illuminator. Basically, the spot would illuminate a relatively narrow field of view, say 30º-45º, while reaching a lot farther than the pip light (like the low beam on your car) but also gives away your position that much farther.

Gd thinking about the tab idea :O. What do u mean about the rest though mate?

I didn't kinda understand what ya meant :(

basic of what he is saying is, in night vision there is a spacial life that only the Night vision can pick up but is not visible to the naked eye. this gives you stealth AND a flash light of sorts.

This is hear world science we are talking about.

Archived