Skip Birth and Childhood mod

Egosum

This is something that was made for Oblivion a long time ago. In essence a mod who skips all the "nonskippable" parts and start you off at the last characterediting screen before leaving the vault.

There are quite the few variables and choices to be made before you get to the vault exit and im still learning the basics so im not really up for doing this myself yet, tough it would help immensly when restarting the game to test new mods etc by speeding up the beginning stages.

Anyone else believe this would be useful? Would it be possible to make an ingame list at the end where you choose what choices you "would" have made if you had played normally?

You do know that the game automaticaly makes a save when you leave the vualt? If you load it again later you can choose your race, gender, skill and stats, so why not load up one of them? :whistling:

Because Fussy, if i delete mods, change them or add new mods that saved game would bring a high risk of getting trashed. This was thought of to speed up making a pure restart of the game.

To Del_diablo. Indeed, if i knew how to manage those scripts i would have done it myself, however im only a beginner at modding and after a few hours work all i got was a corrupt Basegame esp. :wallbash:

You do know that the game automaticaly makes a save when you leave the vualt? If you load it again later you can choose your race, gender, skill and stats, so why not load up one of them? :whistling:

How are we going to use that without someting like Wyrebash?

How are we going to use that without someting like Wyrebash?

It saves just before you leave the vault at the end of the tutorial. If you load from that save, the first thing it does is open the menu for adjusting your character. It's part of vanilla, Wryebash wouldn't be needed.

As far as a mod basically skipping the tutorial, it's already been done: Faster Growing.

Archived