Requesting M1-Carbin/M1A1-Carbin

lostami

First off what it looks like here

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9307/m1carbineii6.jpg

I am hoping that some of the people who have made other ww2 guns for fallout are willing to make this gun.

Some see it as a pea shooter, but I always found it to be a nasty little death machine.

It would be good cause it is a 30.cal so it using the 32.cal is not to unrealistic... at least I think so!

Anyway I have always loved this rifle for it's good rate of fire (being a semi-automatic and all)

And it's light weight while still Putting out good damage.

So I beg of you to make this baby kill again!

First off what it looks like here

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9307/m1carbineii6.jpg

I am hoping that some of the people who have made other ww2 guns for fallout are willing to make this gun.

Some see it as a pea shooter, but I always found it to be a nasty little death machine.

It would be good cause it is a 30.cal so it using the 32.cal is not to unrealistic... at least I think so!

Anyway I have always loved this rifle for it's good rate of fire (being a semi-automatic and all)

And it's light weight while still Putting out good damage.

So I beg of you to make this baby kill again!

This is an awesome gun to have in fallout 3 , if i was a modder i'd be hard at work for this weapon, to bad i'm not xD. Hope this would be made i'd give the person like 200 kudos if i could lol.

I Guess I should sleep now... hope theres some replys, or even some replys saying they will work on this idea.

Just an FYI I need no credit for the idea it's self, I just want this gun as my payment LOL!

Okay found some good youtube video for to show a good size comparison to a real person.

Hope this helps anyone planing to make this gun.

EDIT: added the video to first post for up front access.

• 4 months later...
Not that I can help at the moment, but me and some friends are looking to port guns in from DOD source, starting with the Kar 98. If that works, we will look at others, most likely Carbine or BAR, I'll keep you informed if we manage it.

Archived