TSC Recieve Funding by Gathering Supplies

Skyviper086

It was said during the first part of the MZC story that the Olympus teleporter coudl be used for cargo. Then later on you get to do some cool things which require a lot of money to do them. There are also addons that require a large amount of funding. Which is cool. But something the player is a bit busy and there seems to be a lack of banks in the wasteland to utilize.

So I have an idea for the MZC users.

Setup for the mod.

Something quick something simple scatter huge supply crates at various places through the wasteland have some enemies watching the crates.

Place in the players inventory "becons" which are basically tokens that allow the script for the supplies to be beamed up to the olympus. Each crate can be scripted to allow the player to get five hundred to two thousand caps per crate

Just an Idea I thought I'd share. Thoughts?

Well, I solve it partially in the upcoming quest mod I'm working on if you have a decent Barter skill. You can get a trade deal with a neo-Byzantine Empire from across the sea if you do things right. There are plenty of ways to make money from them since I plan on doing a six part deal depending on the outcome of your skill checks in Barter, Science, Repair, Medicine, and Speech, as well as the outcome of twenty quests in the vanilla game, its DLC, and MZC. For Repair, the highest includes them paying 1000 nomismata for each pre-War military satellite of the Italian, Greek, Turkish, and Israeli governments. For reference, a nomisma is a gold coin worth 56.25 caps, meaning 56250 caps for every satellite fixed.