PC with xbox360 controller question

GreyTeam

Hello all, I'm not sure this is the right place to put this, but here goes. I just installed the dawngaurd/dragon born DLC's for this game and have noticed that when I switch my jump/use keys around, as in change jump to "a" and use to "y" (default jump "y" and default use "a") that when I open my bags and or loot it lists "take item" or "equip item" as "A" but the actual key that must be used is "Y". Now I was just playing this game before I did the update so I know that it did not remap these keys before. Basicly what happened is that it remapped the entire "a" and "y" key function and did not limit it to jump or use.

I was just wondering if there was some .ini that I could edit or was a way around this. Again, I did play this before I installed the DLC and it was working perfectly.

Sorry if this is somewhat confusing.

SOLVED. Ty. <3

Edited by GreyTeam

If it's just wrong key showing when you do things,it's cause it was never fixed to show buttons remapped.If it actually changed the function of the buttons,then you might wanna check your gamepad settings outside of the game.

I found a remapper here and edited the .txt files for the gamepad. Thank you much though. :)

I would continue to use my keyboard/mouse but I like playing in bed sometimes. hehe.