Multiplayer

Krazyninja

The only Oblivion Multiplayer mod I know of (MultiTES4), never got past alpha stage and hasn't been updated in well over two years. If there was one that worked, I never saw it.

It's not impossible, but I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing it. We'd be better off waiting for Project V13, provided it doesn't die in pre-production.

This sounds like a hard request to fill 0_o well good luck on it man.. if I had the skills I would to my most to fill the void left by you wanting of this mod... but I suck and have no skills at modding so sorry ^^.

Here's the latest news on tht one.

Update on OblivionReborn Progress

Written by Joseph Pearson

Wednesday, 03 September 2008 11:44

Article removed temporarily.

Last Updated ( Sunday, 21 December 2008 04:07 )

No updates for three months, then the latest post about it is removed? Does not bode well for the project.

I'd like to see it happen, for both Oblivion and Fallout, but the fact that the engine was purely designed for single player play may be too much for the modding community to overcome.

Here's to hoping someone proves me wrong.

Guest deleted1006773

I know that this mod is bound to come eventually, but give it a while. Eventually some dedicated team will pull it together, but I wouldn't count on it for at least another year, and even then, chances are they'll eventually end up quitting on it.

Here's the latest news on tht one.
Update on OblivionReborn Progress

Written by Joseph Pearson

Wednesday, 03 September 2008 11:44

Article removed temporarily.

Last Updated ( Sunday, 21 December 2008 04:07 )

No updates for three months, then the latest post about it is removed? Does not bode well for the project.

They've also missed two release dates for updates without a word.

Archived