ErikG96

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What Ubisoft should do is some option to control the amount of "civilians" we want in the game. It can be annoying when civilians come like zombies and interfere in a combat. París or Lunden for example look often a zombie town. Also the control of cat-dogs pets than come from nowhere around the main character. I don't understand this over-petting in a game of mostly violence. I record often videos just with Eivor standing with the different armors and is really difficult, very difficult to record a 2 minutes video : It's hard to find a spot where the sunlight doesn't change to shadows in seconds or suddenly starts raining (no matter if there aren't any clouds) Added to this if for a miracle you get 1 minute of sunlight, a cat will appear (in camps and cities) to cut your recording. If you do in the countryside, then the raven will come to perch in no more than a minute. I found this raven quite useless often. So maybe an option of not using it sometimes would be great. I ask too much ððð