Different level up music?

Deleted82427968User

If you go into the folder Fallout New Vegas\Data\Music\SCR you'll notice the last two audio files are the cut level up sounds, or something like that. Would it be possible for someone to make a mod that chnages the level up sound to these ones?

If it's possible, could one be used at certain level ups? Such as the first one being used at level 5, 15, 25, etc. while the other be played at levels 10, 20, 30 that way it's not completely taking away the original sounds but making reaching those levels seem more like an achievement?

Sorry for the late reply. What I meant was there are 2 other songs that I believe (based on how they sound) like they were originally level up tunes, so I was wondering if it was possible that those 2 songs be used along with the vanilla level up song, since I prefer adding stuff instead of replacing. Like the original level up drums are for levels 2-4 and when you hit like level 5 you get one of those new songs since 5, 10, 15 could be considered acheivement levels I guess? But thanks Stewie, I am a huge fan of your tweak mod and gave you multiple recommendations in the past!

Edited by Guest