Anyone else missing the birds and the bee's? Where have all the an

tyrinon

As you can tell i have a few ideas floating around in my noggin about what i think is missing in fallout 3.

When i finished it for the third time i realized i never saw any birds, insects (beyond the giant variety), Fish, cats etc anyone else wondering where they all went? With the over population of domesticated animals you would think some of them would have survived in some form or another (even if it was the simpsons 20 eyeballed fish :) This defintely doesnt fall into a game breaker in anyway but would add some atmosphere to the game, and some realism in a world where deathclaws and murlocks make very little evolutionary sense at all. Radiation on the other hand.......

As you can tell i have a few ideas floating around in my noggin about what i think is missing in fallout 3.

When i finished it for the third time i realized i never saw any birds, insects (beyond the giant variety), Fish, cats etc anyone else wondering where they all went? With the over population of domesticated animals you would think some of them would have survived in some form or another (even if it was the simpsons 20 eyeballed fish :) This defintely doesnt fall into a game breaker in anyway but would add some atmosphere to the game, and some realism in a world where deathclaws and murlocks make very little evolutionary sense at all. Radiation on the other hand.......

there are some birds just keep your eyes in the sky while walking around though sadly i dont think its possible to shoot them

ohhh what i would give to see bird guts falling down on top of the megaton losers

where did the animals go in 2077 there was a little incident there all of the U.S.A was nuked its actually a major plot line :wacko: do you think a house cat would survive more then 3 days in a radioactive wasteland i don't want to be a total ass and i do agree that there should be more animals but i don't think every thing would survive most small animals would die off. a mutant cat would be kind of neat but kinda gorse to :sick: also there are birds above megaton

The request isn't concerned with the PROBABILITY of generic wildlife. It just wants generic wildlife. So either set to work makin' it or don't respond.

You think because you provide a reasonable argument for why it doesn't exist, their entire opinion on the matter will change and they'll give up? Why would you want to wreck someone's day like that?

It's not like it's a hard request, either. Animal skeletons already exist for dogs, bears, molerats, etc. With modification they could readily be adapted to any other animal, and sure as hell meshes already exist.

Instead we get all this negativity. It's just silly.

Archived