Plenty of Ideas

Drahau

Hey.

I've been modding my F3 a lot. And many thanks to the modders. It makes the game a lot better :)

Anyway. I'd like to request several things.

1. How about making a WW II helmet ? german, American etc. Would go great with enclave uniforms and combat armors. Also how about returning the original Combatg Armor helmet?

2. C27. Does this ring a bell? Probably not. It was the code number for Fallout Tactics humanoid Robot. Plyable in FT. So I though, well heck, you've been making new textures, weapons, scripts and models so why not ask for a fully playable C27 Humanoid bot? With features such as: Scrap Metal = Stimpack , No food or drink option, preset armor non swapable or removable).

3. Skip the birth part mod! It gets painfull if you start the game over and over and over....

4. Return the original Gatling laser along with sound. I miss it :(

5. Howcome the torso can't be cut in half? Plus I miss the Shredding death from F1 and F2 (done with burst)

6. The player should be able to get knocked unconcious either from a hit or too much drinking :)

7. Something has to be done with the 25/50/75/100 skill thing. But somebody probably complained over it allready.

8. More grenade types ?

9. How about HMG ? Mg42 , SAW, Bozar, PKM, and others?

10. Too few communist themed things. Ok, the jumpsuit, sword and a rifle. What about SVD-1 ? The Americans used combat and power armor and china?

11. What about weapons with bayonets ?

I guess that be all. More complaints etc. coming soon :)

Archived