ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Adding data from fallout3 to new vegas (key=fomm)

RixIpos

So I have been able to do this but the problem is I do not know which of GRUPs within the TESsnip conflicts with GECK and Fallout NV. what I have been doing is deleting most of the data from fallout 3 and the DLCs for fallout 3 in order to allow GECK to completely load the files I want. Some of the deleted files were the cells, creatures, and more. But I just identified the 2 that I would like to keep. If anyone can post some information on how they were able to load fallout 3 into fallout new Vegas successfully it would save me time from fiddling with the TESsnip tool in fallout mod manager. "Urg" it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack.... Q-Q

Uhm I don't think we are allowed to talk about that here, you need to goolge TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands). It's banned here. You cant just inject Fallout 3 into NV.

EDIT: Actually it is possible to convert something like weapons or basic stuff in an esp with the right files from the BSA so maybe look into that too.

Thanks for the info SMB92 I will check that out. And the two files I wanted to keep were more like a collection of 10 or so.... ya XD but the files had the meshes and animations for creatures and Races. I had to get rid of them because GECK would just load forever. And now I did something that caused GECK to not even open O-0