More Shotguns

DeathWarrior

I noticed there aren't many shotgun mods, and the few that they're are are a little basic. I'm basicly asking for new shotgun models either as replacements or seperate guns.

For example:

-Spas 12

-"Terminator 2" Winchester 1887 Lever Action

-Armsel Striker (South African auto-shotgun w/ drum magazine)

-Benelli M4 Super 90

Maybe even one of the first "buildable weapons", like a quad barrel shotgun being made from 2 double barrel shotguns and scrap metal

I agree, this game needs more scatter guns. I'm not sure anyone noticed, but the combat shotgun in game is actually a Soviet SUBMACHINE GUN, the PPSh-41 (one of the most common Soviet weapons of WWII), albeit with a relocated drum. Shows how much Bethesda knows about guns.

PPSh-41 on Wikipedia

I think the Winchester 1887 would make an ideal replacement for Charon's shotgun, as it has the same 5-round capacity and pumps just like his; kinda makes me think this is the gun Bethesda wanted in game, but ran out of time or something.

I would also like to see the Browning Auto-5 (The first mass produced semi-automatic shotgun), the Winchester 1897 (first widely adopted shotgun of the US military) and perhaps the AA-12 (the world's most controllable fully automatic shotgun).

I agree, this game needs more scatter guns. I'm not sure anyone noticed, but the combat shotgun in game is actually a Soviet SUBMACHINE GUN, the PPSh-41 (one of the most common Soviet weapons of WWII), albeit with a relocated drum. Shows how much Bethesda knows about guns.

PPSh-41 on Wikipedia

I think the Winchester 1887 would make an ideal replacement for Charon's shotgun, as it has the same 5-round capacity and pumps just like his; kinda makes me think this is the gun Bethesda wanted in game, but ran out of time or something.

I would also like to see the Browning Auto-5 (The first mass produced semi-automatic shotgun), the Winchester 1897 (first widely adopted shotgun of the US military) and perhaps the AA-12 (the world's most controllable fully automatic shotgun).

Bethesda=Massachusetts=Ultra Liberal=Anti-Gun nuts.

They wouldn't really know too much.

Ironic, since they instigated the war for American Independance from England.

The spas-12 could be a good replacement for the Combat Shotgun. It's functionally identical aside from the reloading.

There you have the reason why there aren't many shotgun mods, they'd require new animations which are curently impossible to add.

I'd love to own a pump action shotgun (and move that darned combat shotgun clip closer to the stock *grumbles somthing about how it just wouldnt work*) :wallbash:

Archived