'Dancing in the moonlight'

miles91

nice nice....I'm actually looking for some nice dancing scripts for a Nightclub in my mod...thats stuff is great...could someone do a pole dancer?? :) :) :)

very cool..

its not difficult at all....

take the dancin mod, install it

then edit the character you want to dance, in the script section make a new script and write followings.

scn DacingDudeScript

begin GamaMode

playidle <dancing animation1>

playidle <dancing animation2>

playidle <dancing animation3>

end

save and place your dude on the dance floor

• 2 months later...
Really fun to watch, good job. It was a little dark but then it is in the moonlight.

In a weird way it made me think of this as the "secret happy ending" where you save the earth or whatever and all the wasteland citizens dance and rejoice.

Seconded.

It was like after an intense serious movie, after the credits; they show a blooper or extras video of everyone still in their costumes dancing in the set.

You know, its like this is a "Thank you" or "We welcome you to the fallout universe" kind of video.

For some reason, I feel a little sad hearing this song as a "Thank you" video(I assume because it sounds more like it). Like when you completed 'Marvel vs Capcom' and they showed all that cutscenes and credits then ends off with the biggest thank you to the players.

Overall, great work man.