Male Underwear Model

fosley

Originally, I wanted a clothing/armor model for the male underwear mesh UV-mapped to the default underwear textures, but I realized I can just grab the default upperbody.nif and it's the same thing.

However, I would still like a ground object mesh that's UV-mapped to one of the default underwear textures. Or, preferably, two versions of the mesh, with one being mapped to the male texture and the other mapped to the female texture. That way if I've only got a female texture, I can set the female and ground meshes to it, and the male mesh to default, or if I've only got the male texture, do it the other way around, meaning the ground object can always show the non-default texture. (If you're only going to do one, it's probably best to use the female texture, as there seem to be more female re-textures around than male.)

Additionally, I would like a modified version of both the male and female wearable meshes that adds a layer of triangles directly beneath the underwear mesh. The layer would represent the skin, and needs to be appropriately mapped to the default skin texture. After that, enable the alpha layer in the meshes, so we can add tears or rips (or dominatrix stuff :)) to the underwear and it will show skin underneath. Also, make sure to set the skin material so it behaves like the rest of the skin--that is, the game adjusts the skin tone to match the race, preventing a black person with a white ass or vice versa. (I don't know how to do any of that, but from what I've read that's how it works. :P)

Bump, with edits to the original post since I've figured some stuff out. (Too bad I can't change the title to "Underwear Ground Object Mesh" or something, as nothing left is male-specific.)

Really, I just want a ground object that's mapped to the underwear texture so I can stop using ground objects that don't make sense. Thanks!

Archived