Dawnguard Eyes for Nord Female

Videniofthesith

Ok, I have been trying to get this fixed for the last week with no luck. With SOME luck I hope someone here can explain to me how this works.

I created a new Npc for a follower, did everything just right and she works fine.

I then learned of a program called "Skyrim NPC Editor". So of course I downloaded that, follow the guides and created a custom look. Well, this didn't work at all. It Always kept the CK look no matter if I deleted all my mods, installed the BSA or Folder files, even deleted all the skyrim facegen files in the folder(deleted the folder too). By the grace of the lord somehow I was able to get my SNE changes to stick on a Nord race. Only problem is I wanted a Nord Vampire race. I made a few backup files of all four files, Esp, bsa and both texture and meshes folders. Glad I did to cause no matter what I did, the vampire wouldn't expect the SNP changes. She kept the glowing dawnguard eyes (running the Underworld glowing eyes), but never the makeup or custom hair.

So, I made a brand new Comp and picked the Vampire Race from the start. Used the glow eyes, but lost all the other features and not to mention her entire head is 10x dark then the rest of her body. Yes I did read all the forum topics I could get my hands on and download mods that claimed to fix it, only to have the eyes change back to a normal pair.

So with all that being said, I would like someone to show me 1 of 2 things.

1: Step by step show me how to create a custom pair of eyes using the custom dawnguard vampire eyes to place on my follower.

or

2: Show me how to remove this burnt/dirty face from my 2nd Vampire follower, or show me how to USE the SNE and keep the changes.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and a bigger thank you to anyone that can help and give me some insight into this matter.