NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You model very well, I don´t understand much of modelling although I have my experiences but this is most certainly the most beatiful looking model i´ve seen for fallout 3 and also the most suitable to the rest of the armors ingame, it gives me the feel that it is something that was supposed to be ingame already by now because of the style, if you send me the uv maps I am willing to texture it for you.

And keep up, this is the sex! i´d rate a 10.

If I could make a suggestion, I'd reccomend making the breasplate more 3d, aka making it jutting out more and more rounded, it looks alot better when its not flat.

I agree. I'm also not digging the massive crotch plate, the "girdle" or the oddly unarmoured "butt". They seem to give the impression that the waist extends all the way down there, making the rest of the armour look out of proportion... then there is the neck zone which looks pretty exposed (one neck shot and your done for). :unsure:

The waist plating, legs, shoulderpads, and arms all look awesome though.

hmmm well i can tell you that it wouldnt be so wise to change propotions now... i used original power armor propotions from the game so it would fit everythink... about the rest ill try to come with somethink ... thx for comments guys heres a quick shot of allmost finsihed sculp of legs ENJOY !!! g2g sleepy....

:thanks:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2550/56087167.jpg

Now I've got saliva all over my keyboard, thank you very much! :D I especialy love the shoulder pads.

But yeah, I too think the chest should be a bit bulkier. I mean, that is one of the most important places to protect after all. And I still think the feet look a bit small. But keep up the good work!

This armor will definately be featured in one of my films. I think the story behind it should be something like this:

The schematic for this armor was finished by West Tek right before the war, and a few prototypes had been tested with great succes. But the bombs fell before they had a chance to get it into production. The BoS got a hold of the schematic soon after the war, but didn't have the ressources to manufacture it. So they kept it safe instead, and kept on using the simple T-45D and the T-51B.

The Enclave did have the ressources, but they didn't have the schematics. Nor did they have the human ressources to develop something as advanced as this. After much effort, and many failed attempts, they developed the Advanced Power Armor, and later the Advanced Power Armor Mk. II. (This is part of the true Fallout lore).

Now after the BoS had banished the Enclave from the D.C area, they gained control of one of the facilities the Enclave used to produce the Mk II armor. And finally, they can start producing these brand new Power Armors, that are superior even to the the Mk. II.

I mean, it looks far more advanced than both the T-51b and the Mk. II in my opinion.

What do ya think? It fits well into the lore, and gives an excuse for making a new and shiny looking texture. :P

Moderator Note:

Posting multiple images of various is image spam, if he wants your input he will ask for it.

Buddah