NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

hmmm well i can tell you that it wouldnt be so wise to change propotions now... i used original power armor propotions from the game so it would fit everythink...

I wasn't saying the proportions were off or that they needed changing. I was just saying that the three bits (crotch plater, girdle, and "butt) made it look like the proportions were off.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm well i can tell you that it wouldnt be so wise to change propotions now... i used original power armor propotions from the game so it would fit everythink...

I wasn't saying the proportions were off or that they needed changing. I was just saying that the three bits (crotch plater, girdle, and "butt) made it look like the proportions were off.

oh my bad didnt read post correctly yesterday i was a bit tired :sweat:

iam going away today i started upper part this morning here is what i made...

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1959/25709470.jpg

This is awesome I spy each one of your updates to the model hehehe, Each time I see that model my mouth waters my fingers sweat and I get extasiated just at the sight of it, but I noticed it is very high poly, won't that hit performance a bit? apart from that it is awesome! Soo heavy metal that the bullets would just bounce off!

This is awesome I spy each one of your updates to the model hehehe, Each time I see that model my mouth waters my fingers sweat and I get extasiated just at the sight of it, but I noticed it is very high poly, won't that hit performance a bit? apart from that it is awesome! Soo heavy metal that the bullets would just bounce off!

High poly is goooooood

I decided to make addon for the breastarmor as you guys wanted. And for the modderz i have a question. If i create another addon which would include somethink like neck armor and some nice hologram which would work like pipboy. So tell me ppl if its possible so we can just lought :happy: